The Best Place in Washington For Urgent plumber
Top Urgent Plumber in Washington
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the top Urgent Plumber in Washington. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will quickly analyse your plumbing concerns, and complete the task with minimal disruption to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the trouble or costs of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no little chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will provide your project cost prior to beginning work. The final bill will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been called “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This provides you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person evaluation and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to resolve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we ensure our skilled team receives ongoing structured education covering new advances in the area of plumbing. This is valuable because it insures your plumbing problem is overcome with the most up to date technology and training available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience tackling every plumbing matter you can imagine. No plumbing hurdle is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the terrible times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing issue won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our prices do not rise for these hours.