The Best Place in New Baltimore For Professional plumbers near me
Top Professional Plumbers Near Me in New Baltimore
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the top Professional Plumbers Near Me in New Baltimore. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will quickly evaluate your plumbing needs, and complete the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you undergo is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power failure won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the trouble or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install & service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no little task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will provide your project cost before beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person critique and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are totally satisfied with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. In Addition we make our skilled team receives ongoing structured education covering recent advances in the area of plumbing. This is fundamental because it guarantees your plumbing trouble is answered with the most up to date technology and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise resolving every plumbing issue you can imagine. No plumbing challenge is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing issue won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not rise for these times.