We Offer Industrial plumbing In Washington
Premier Industrial Plumbing in Washington
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the top Industrial Plumbing in Washington. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will promptly assess your plumbing requirement, and complete the job with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or questions about any of the following commercial plumbing issues in Washington:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power loss won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the hassle or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no little chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
Commercial Plumbing Services are available for:
- Health Care
- Professional Offices
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will provide your project cost before beginning project. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been called “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person critique and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we ensure our professional staff receives ongoing structured education addressing new developments in the area of plumbing. This is important because it provides your plumbing problem is resolved with the best up to date technology and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise addressing every plumbing issue you can fathom. No plumbing challenge is too tough or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing problem won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not rise for these times.
Providing services in; [p2_links_parent_type_comma-separated]