We Offer Industrial plumbing In Center Line
Best Industrial Plumbing in Center Line
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Industrial Plumbing in Center Line. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyse your plumbing concerns, and finish the task with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or queries about any of the following commercial plumbing issues in Center Line:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power loss won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the inconvenience or costs of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
Commercial Plumbing Services are available for:
- Health Care
- Professional Offices
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost before beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been called “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person critique and personalized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the job provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we ensure our expert crew receives ongoing structured education encompassing recent advances in the field of plumbing. This is fundamental because it insures your plumbing trouble is resolved with the most up to date expertise and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise addressing every plumbing issue you can conceive of. No plumbing challenge is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the terrible times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing difficulties won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not rise for these occasions.
Providing services in; [p2_links_parent_type_comma-separated]