The Best Place in New Baltimore For Industrial plumbing
Best Industrial Plumbing in New Baltimore
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the top Industrial Plumbing in New Baltimore. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly assess your plumbing concerns, and finish the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or questions about any of the following commercial plumbing issues in New Baltimore:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power disruption won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the hassle or costs of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no little chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are thawed rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
Commercial Plumbing Services are available for:
- Health Care
- Professional Offices
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will give your project cost before beginning service. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been called “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This provides you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person review and personalized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are completely satisfied with the work provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. In Addition we ensure our professional staff receives ongoing structured education covering new developments in the field of plumbing. This is important because it insures your plumbing trouble is solved with the most up to date expertise and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise managing every plumbing matter you can conceive. No plumbing hurdle is too hard or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the terrible times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing difficulties won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not rise for these occasions.
Providing services in; [p2_links_parent_type_comma-separated]