The Best Place in Saint Clair Shores For Drain clog repair
Top Drain Clog Repair in Saint Clair Shores
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Drain Clog Repair in Saint Clair Shores. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their team of master and licensed plumbers will promptly analyse your plumbing needs, and complete the job with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the hassle or expense of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install & service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no little task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are thawed swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost before beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person review and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the work provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we ensure our professional crew receives ongoing structured education relating recent developments in the area of plumbing. This is fundamental because it ensures your plumbing dilemma is answered with the best up to date technology and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise tackling every plumbing issue you can envision. No plumbing challenge is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing issue won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our prices do not increase for these occasions.