The Best Place in Harrison Township For Drain clog repair
Top Drain Clog Repair in Harrison Township
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the best Drain Clog Repair in Harrison Township. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will promptly analyze your plumbing concerns, and complete the task with minimal disruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the inconvenience or expense of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install & service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no small task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost before beginning work. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person evaluation and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely satisfied with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to resolve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we ensure our expert staff undergo ongoing structured education addressing recent developments in the area of plumbing. This is essential because it ensures your plumbing dilemma is answered with the most up to date expertise and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience addressing every plumbing matter you can fathom. No plumbing hurdle is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the terrible times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing problem won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not rise for these occasions.