Ray Drain clog repair Services
Top Drain Clog Repair in Ray
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Drain Clog Repair in Ray. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyze your plumbing requirement, and finish the task with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have problems or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the hassle or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no small task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will give your project cost prior to beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person evaluation and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are totally pleased with the work provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. In Addition we make our expert staff undergo ongoing structured education addressing new advances in the field of plumbing. This is crucial because it provides your plumbing problem is resolved with the most up to date expertise and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise managing every plumbing issue you can imagine. No plumbing hurdle is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing trouble won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our prices do not increase for these times.