New Haven Drain clog repair Services
Best Drain Clog Repair in New Haven
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the top Drain Clog Repair in New Haven. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly evaluate your plumbing needs, and complete the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you undergo is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the hassle or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost before beginning work. The final bill will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person review and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are absolutely pleased with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to resolve any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we make our professional staff receives ongoing structured education addressing new advances in the field of plumbing. This is key because it guarantees your plumbing trouble is answered with the most up to date expertise and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience tackling every plumbing matter you can fathom. No plumbing hurdle is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing dilemma won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not increase for these hours.