The Best Place in Clinton Township For Drain cleaning
Top Drain Cleaning in Clinton Township
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Drain Cleaning in Clinton Township. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyse your plumbing requirement, and complete the job with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the disruption or expense of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no small task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning work. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is based on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person evaluation and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are totally pleased with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we ensure our professional team undergo ongoing structured education relating recent developments in the field of plumbing. This is valuable because it insures your plumbing dilemma is overcome with the most up to date technology and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience addressing every plumbing matter you can conceive of. No plumbing hurdle is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing difficulties won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our charges do not rise for these occasions.