The Best Place in Fraser For Connect city sewer system
Top Connect City Sewer System in Fraser
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Connect City Sewer System in Fraser. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyse your plumbing needs, and finish the task with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power disruption won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the trouble or expense of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no little task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost prior to beginning project. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is based on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person critique and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are completely pleased with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to resolve any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we ensure our expert staff undergo ongoing structured education covering new advances in the field of plumbing. This is important because it guarantees your plumbing problem is solved with the best up to date expertise and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise tackling every plumbing matter you can envision. No plumbing hurdle is too hard or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing issue won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our charges do not increase for these hours.