Saint Clair Shores Connect city sewer system Services
Premier Connect City Sewer System in Saint Clair Shores
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Connect City Sewer System in Saint Clair Shores. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will quickly assess your plumbing concerns, and finish the job with minimal disruption to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power failure won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the hassle or expense of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to swiftly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning service. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the rate of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person critique and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely satisfied with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we make our professional team undergo ongoing structured education encompassing recent developments in the area of plumbing. This is important because it insures your plumbing problem is resolved with the best up to date technology and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience resolving every plumbing issue you can fathom. No plumbing hurdle is too tough or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing dilemma won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our prices do not increase for these hours.