Washington Clogged pipe repair Services
Best Clogged Pipe Repair in Washington
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Clogged Pipe Repair in Washington. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyse your plumbing requirement, and complete the task with minimal disruption to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power disruption won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the disruption or expense of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install & service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no small chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will provide your project cost before beginning project. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This provides you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person evaluation and individualized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be returned. We ensure you are absolutely pleased with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. In Addition we ensure our expert crew undergo ongoing structured education covering recent developments in the area of plumbing. This is key because it ensures your plumbing trouble is solved with the best up to date expertise and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience addressing every plumbing matter you can conceive of. No plumbing challenge is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing problem won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not increase for these hours.