The Best Place in Center Line For Clogged pipe repair
Premier Clogged Pipe Repair in Center Line
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best Clogged Pipe Repair in Center Line. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly assess your plumbing requirement, and complete the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power failure won’t leave you with a watery basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the trouble or costs of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install & service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost before beginning project. The final bill will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the rate of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person review and personalized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are entirely satisfied with the work provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we ensure our expert crew undergo ongoing structured education relating recent developments in the field of plumbing. This is crucial because it provides your plumbing dilemma is answered with the most up to date technology and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise tackling every plumbing matter you can imagine. No plumbing challenge is too hard or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing matter won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our prices do not rise for these times.