We Offer Toilet plumbing In Washington
Best Toilet Plumbing in Washington
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Toilet Plumbing in Washington. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will promptly analyse your plumbing concerns, and complete the job with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power disruption won’t leave you with a watery basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the hassle or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to swiftly install & service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will give your project cost before beginning project. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been called “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person evaluation and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely pleased with the work provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we make our expert staff receives ongoing structured education relating recent developments in the field of plumbing. This is crucial because it insures your plumbing trouble is overcome with the best up to date technology and training available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise managing every plumbing matter you can envision. No plumbing hurdle is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing dilemma won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not rise for these times.