The Best Place in Fraser For Toilet plumbing
Premier Toilet Plumbing in Fraser
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best Toilet Plumbing in Fraser. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly assess your plumbing needs, and finish the job with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a watery basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the hassle or expense of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install & service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost prior to beginning service. The final bill will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been called “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is based on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person review and personalized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to resolve any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we ensure our skilled crew receives ongoing structured education addressing new advances in the area of plumbing. This is valuable because it guarantees your plumbing dilemma is overcome with the best up to date expertise and training available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience treating every plumbing issue you can conceive of. No plumbing hurdle is too hard or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing difficulties won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our charges do not rise for these times.