We Offer Pro plumbing services In Harrison Township
Premier Pro Plumbing Services in Harrison Township
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best Pro Plumbing Services in Harrison Township. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their team of master and licensed plumbers will promptly analyse your plumbing needs, and complete the task with minimal disruption to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power failure won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the inconvenience or expense of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to swiftly install & service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no small job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are thawed swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will give your project cost before beginning project. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person review and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely satisfied with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we make our skilled staff receives ongoing structured education addressing recent developments in the field of plumbing. This is crucial because it insures your plumbing trouble is solved with the best up to date technology and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience handling every plumbing issue you can conceive of. No plumbing hurdle is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing issue won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not increase for these hours.