Fraser Pro plumbing services Services
Top Pro Plumbing Services in Fraser
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Pro Plumbing Services in Fraser. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will promptly analyze your plumbing needs, and complete the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a watery basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the disruption or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are thawed quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning work. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person review and individualized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely pleased with the job provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. In Addition we ensure our skilled staff undergo ongoing structured education covering recent developments in the field of plumbing. This is valuable because it insures your plumbing trouble is answered with the most up to date technology and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise treating every plumbing issue you can conceive. No plumbing challenge is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the terrible times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing issue won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not increase for these times.