We Offer Local plumbing services In New Baltimore
Top Local Plumbing Services in New Baltimore
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best Local Plumbing Services in New Baltimore. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will quickly analyze your plumbing requirement, and finish the job with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have problems or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power disruption won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the disruption or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install & service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no small chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost before beginning project. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person evaluation and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely satisfied with the job provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to resolve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we ensure our professional team undergo ongoing structured education encompassing recent advances in the field of plumbing. This is critical because it guarantees your plumbing dilemma is resolved with the best up to date technology and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience addressing every plumbing issue you can imagine. No plumbing challenge is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing trouble won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not increase for these hours.