We Offer Local plumbing services In Center Line
Best Local Plumbing Services in Center Line
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Local Plumbing Services in Center Line. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly evaluate your plumbing concerns, and complete the task with minimal disruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have problems or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the trouble or expense of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost prior to beginning service. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the rate of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is based on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This provides you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person critique and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are completely satisfied with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we ensure our skilled team receives ongoing structured education addressing recent developments in the field of plumbing. This is key because it provides your plumbing dilemma is overcome with the best up to date technology and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience resolving every plumbing issue you can envision. No plumbing challenge is too tough or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing dilemma won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not rise for these hours.