We Offer Local licensed plumbers near me In New Baltimore
Premier Local Licensed Plumbers Near Me in New Baltimore
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the top Local Licensed Plumbers Near Me in New Baltimore. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyze your plumbing concerns, and complete the job with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the trouble or costs of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to swiftly install & service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will provide your project cost before beginning work. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person critique and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are entirely pleased with the job provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we make our expert team receives ongoing structured education addressing recent advances in the field of plumbing. This is crucial because it guarantees your plumbing dilemma is overcome with the most up to date expertise and training available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience handling every plumbing issue you can conceive. No plumbing challenge is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing issue won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our charges do not rise for these hours.