We Offer Emergency plumber cost In Sterling Heights
Premier Emergency Plumber Cost in Sterling Heights
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best Emergency Plumber Cost in Sterling Heights. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their team of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyze your plumbing concerns, and finish the task with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the inconvenience or costs of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning project. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the rate of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person critique and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are completely satisfied with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we make our professional staff undergo ongoing structured education relating recent advances in the area of plumbing. This is valuable because it ensures your plumbing dilemma is overcome with the best up to date technology and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise treating every plumbing matter you can envision. No plumbing hurdle is too tough or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing matter won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our charges do not increase for these hours.