The Best Place in Sterling Heights For Economy plumbing
Top Economy Plumbing in Sterling Heights
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the best Economy Plumbing in Sterling Heights. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will quickly analyze your plumbing concerns, and finish the job with minimal disruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have problems or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power failure won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the inconvenience or costs of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are thawed rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost before beginning service. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This provides you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person review and personalized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are totally pleased with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we make our skilled crew receives ongoing structured education covering recent developments in the area of plumbing. This is critical because it guarantees your plumbing trouble is answered with the most up to date technology and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience resolving every plumbing matter you can conceive of. No plumbing challenge is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing trouble won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our prices do not increase for these hours.