Washington Bathroom plumbers near me Services
Best Bathroom Plumbers Near Me in Washington
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Bathroom Plumbers Near Me in Washington. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will promptly evaluate your plumbing concerns, and complete the task with minimal disruption to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have problems or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the hassle or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost prior to beginning work. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person review and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely satisfied with the work provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we ensure our expert staff undergo ongoing structured education encompassing new developments in the field of plumbing. This is valuable because it insures your plumbing trouble is answered with the best up to date expertise and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience resolving every plumbing issue you can conceive of. No plumbing hurdle is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing trouble won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not increase for these occasions.