We Offer Basement plumbing rough in In New Baltimore
Premier Basement Plumbing Rough In in New Baltimore
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best Basement Plumbing Rough In in New Baltimore. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will promptly analyze your plumbing concerns, and complete the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the inconvenience or expense of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to swiftly install & service all kinds of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no little task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning project. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person review and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are completely satisfied with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we make our expert staff undergo ongoing structured education relating recent developments in the area of plumbing. This is important because it ensures your plumbing problem is overcome with the best up to date expertise and training available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise resolving every plumbing issue you can envision. No plumbing challenge is too hard or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing matter won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not increase for these occasions.