The Best Place in Sterling Heights For Basement plumbing rough in
Best Basement Plumbing Rough In in Sterling Heights
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the top Basement Plumbing Rough In in Sterling Heights. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their team of master and licensed plumbers will quickly analyze your plumbing needs, and finish the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power disruption won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the trouble or costs of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to swiftly install & service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no small task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning project. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person evaluation and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are entirely pleased with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we ensure our professional staff undergo ongoing structured education relating new developments in the area of plumbing. This is valuable because it provides your plumbing trouble is solved with the best up to date expertise and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise tackling every plumbing matter you can conceive of. No plumbing challenge is too hard or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing problem won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our charges do not increase for these hours.