We Offer Emergency local plumber In Washington
Best Emergency Local Plumber in Washington
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Emergency Local Plumber in Washington. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their team of master and licensed plumbers will quickly analyse your plumbing needs, and finish the task with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have problems or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power outage won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the hassle or costs of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install & service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no little job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will provide your project cost prior to beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person evaluation and individualized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are totally satisfied with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we ensure our expert crew undergo ongoing structured education addressing new advances in the field of plumbing. This is valuable because it ensures your plumbing trouble is overcome with the best up to date expertise and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience treating every plumbing matter you can conceive. No plumbing challenge is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the terrible times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing difficulties won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our charges do not rise for these hours.