We Offer Emergency local plumber In Sterling Heights
Premier Emergency Local Plumber in Sterling Heights
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the top Emergency Local Plumber in Sterling Heights. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their team of master and licensed plumbers will quickly assess your plumbing concerns, and finish the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power disruption won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the hassle or expense of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning project. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This provides you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person review and personalized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be returned. We ensure you are completely pleased with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we make our skilled team receives ongoing structured education covering recent developments in the field of plumbing. This is critical because it ensures your plumbing trouble is answered with the best up to date expertise and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise treating every plumbing issue you can conceive of. No plumbing challenge is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing matter won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not increase for these times.