Washington Dishwasher plumbing Services
Premier Dishwasher Plumbing in Washington
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the top Dishwasher Plumbing in Washington. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their team of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyze your plumbing concerns, and finish the task with minimal disruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power failure won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the trouble or expense of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost prior to beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person critique and individualized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are absolutely pleased with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we ensure our expert crew undergo ongoing structured education relating new developments in the area of plumbing. This is important because it insures your plumbing trouble is resolved with the most up to date expertise and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise treating every plumbing issue you can envision. No plumbing hurdle is too hard or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing trouble won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not increase for these hours.