Ray Clogged sink Services
Top Clogged Sink in Ray
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Clogged Sink in Ray. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their team of master and licensed plumbers will promptly evaluate your plumbing needs, and finish the job with minimal disruption to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have problems or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a watery basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the disruption or expense of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost prior to beginning work. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person critique and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be returned. We ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the job provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we provide our expert team undergo ongoing structured education encompassing recent advances in the field of plumbing. This is fundamental because it guarantees your plumbing problem is overcome with the most up to date technology and training available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise addressing every plumbing matter you can envision. No plumbing hurdle is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing dilemma won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not rise for these times.