We Offer Tankless hot water heaters services In Ray
Best Tankless Hot Water Heaters Services in Ray
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best Tankless Hot Water Heaters Services in Ray. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly evaluate your plumbing concerns, and complete the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have problems or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the disruption or expense of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install & service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are thawed rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning work. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been called “reasonable”. You will always know the rate of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person critique and individualized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely pleased with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to resolve any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. In Addition we make our professional crew receives ongoing structured education covering recent advances in the field of plumbing. This is essential because it insures your plumbing trouble is overcome with the most up to date expertise and training available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience resolving every plumbing matter you can conceive of. No plumbing challenge is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing trouble won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not increase for these hours.