We Offer Tankless hot water heaters services In Harrison Township
Top Tankless Hot Water Heaters Services in Harrison Township
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Tankless Hot Water Heaters Services in Harrison Township. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their staff of master and licensed plumbers will quickly assess your plumbing requirement, and finish the job with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a watery basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the disruption or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no little job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are unfrozen rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will give your project cost before beginning work. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This guarantees you get the fairest price conceivable. Call now for an in person review and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely pleased with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we make our skilled staff undergo ongoing structured education relating recent advances in the field of plumbing. This is key because it provides your plumbing problem is solved with the most up to date technology and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience tackling every plumbing matter you can conceive of. No plumbing hurdle is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing difficulties won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not rise for these times.