We Offer Emergency plumber In Washington
Top Emergency Plumber in Washington
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the best Emergency Plumber in Washington. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will quickly analyze your plumbing needs, and finish the job with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you undergo is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the hassle or costs of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s routine sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install & service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no small job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost prior to beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the expense of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person review and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Plus we ensure our professional staff undergo ongoing structured education relating new developments in the area of plumbing. This is fundamental because it ensures your plumbing problem is overcome with the best up to date expertise and training available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience managing every plumbing matter you can envision. No plumbing hurdle is too tough or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing problem won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our prices do not increase for these hours.