We Offer Domestic plumbing In Harrison Township
Top Domestic Plumbing in Harrison Township
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best Domestic Plumbing in Harrison Township. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly assess your plumbing needs, and finish the task with minimal disturbances to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you undergo is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a watery basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the disruption or costs of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the nastiest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install & service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit & Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are thawed quickly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once more.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost before beginning project. The final bill will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are competitive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the rate of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person review and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are totally satisfied with the job provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to solve any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is received. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we make our expert team undergo ongoing structured education addressing recent advances in the field of plumbing. This is essential because it insures your plumbing problem is answered with the most up to date expertise and training available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience resolving every plumbing matter you can envision. No plumbing challenge is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to happen at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing issue won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our prices do not rise for these times.