Ray Day and night plumbing Services
Top Day And Night Plumbing in Ray
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the premier Day And Night Plumbing in Ray. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their team of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly analyse your plumbing concerns, and finish the task with minimal disruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power loss won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by easily locating sewer damage without the hassle or expense of destroying your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to rapidly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no little job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are thawed swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will give your project cost before beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been labeled “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work begins. Your estimate is based on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This provides you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person review and tailored cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be refunded. We ensure you are absolutely satisfied with the job provided before we leave. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we ensure our professional team receives ongoing structured education encompassing new advances in the field of plumbing. This is fundamental because it provides your plumbing dilemma is overcome with the most up to date expertise and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of experience treating every plumbing issue you can conceive of. No plumbing challenge is too bad or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the most undesirable times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing dilemma won’t wait for the next business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our fares do not increase for these hours.