The Best Place in Center Line For Bathroom plumbing
Top Bathroom Plumbing in Center Line
Frost and Kretsch Plumbing is the top Bathroom Plumbing in Center Line. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch along with their personnel of master and licensed plumbers will swiftly evaluate your plumbing concerns, and finish the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you receive is 100% guaranteed to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power failure won’t leave you with a watery basement. Even without a sewer line under your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be restricted to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the disruption or expense of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s ordinary sewer maintenance or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the technology to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at eliminating sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to quickly install & service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no tiny chore. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks And Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost prior to beginning service. The final bill will not exceed the quoted price. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the price of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is derived on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This ensures you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person critique and customized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfied or your money will be returned. We ensure you are totally satisfied with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to rectify any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we provide our skilled team receives ongoing structured education relating new advances in the field of plumbing. This is crucial because it provides your plumbing trouble is resolved with the best up to date expertise and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise handling every plumbing matter you can fathom. No plumbing hurdle is too tough or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing difficulties won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our charges do not rise for these occasions.