The Best Place in Ray For All plumbing services
Premier All Plumbing Services in Ray
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the top All Plumbing Services in Ray. Owners Mark Frost & Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their team of master and licensed plumbers will quickly analyze your plumbing concerns, and finish the task with minimal interruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the work you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have issues or queries about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power interruption won’t leave you with a wet basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the inconvenience or costs of damaging your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost & Kretsch Plumbing has the equipment to rapidly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the ugliest clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to swiftly install and service all types of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and repairs of water and sewer connections is no tiny task. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed timely and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted swiftly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your plumber will provide your project cost before beginning service. The final invoice will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been called “reasonable”. You will always know the rate of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is based on your service needs, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price possible. Call now for an in person critique and personalized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are entirely satisfied with the work provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not perform the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is provided. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Further we ensure our skilled crew receives ongoing structured education encompassing new developments in the field of plumbing. This is fundamental because it provides your plumbing trouble is solved with the most up to date technology and education available. Lastly, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise handling every plumbing matter you can conceive. No plumbing hurdle is too difficult or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to strike at the poorest times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing trouble won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not increase for these hours.