The Best Place in Center Line For All hours plumbing
Premier All Hours Plumbing in Center Line
Frost & Kretsch Plumbing is the best All Hours Plumbing in Center Line. Owners Mark Frost and Jeff & Dave Kretsch alongside with their team of master and licensed plumbers will promptly assess your plumbing concerns, and complete the job with minimal disruptions to your business. Your facility is left clean, and the job you receive is 100% warranted to your full satisfaction.
Call now if you have troubles or questions about any of the following Residential plumbing issues:
Sump pumps and sewage ejection pumps:
Sump Pumps And Sewage Ejection Pumps: When a sump pump is installed with a water operated back-up pump, you can rest assured that a power loss won’t leave you with a waterlogged basement. Even without a sewer line below your basement, with a sewage ejection pump, you won’t be limited to street level plumbing installation.
Sewer Video Camera Inspection:
Sewer Video Camera Inspection: Advanced plumbing technology is here! Save thousands of dollars by quickly locating sewer damage without the trouble or costs of demolishing your valuable landscaping.
Sewer and drain cleaning:
Sewer And Drain Cleaning: Whether it’s normal sewer upkeep or an emergency sewer blockage, Frost and Kretsch Plumbing has the tools to quickly snake or high power water jet any size drain. The state-of-the-art high pressure water jetter used is effective and efficient at ridding sewers and drains of the worst clog causing debris.
Water Heaters: By keeping top name brands such as Lochinvar and Bradford White on hand, it’s easy to swiftly install and service all varieties of hot water heaters, including gas and electric hot water heaters as well as water- and energy-saving tankless hot water heaters.
Water main and sewer service:
Installation and maintenance of water and sewer connections is no little job. Services such as new hookups to a water main and city sewer system, and complete home repiping are completed promptly and professionally. Permit and Insurance requirements are coordinated on your behalf.
Toilets, Bathtubs, Showers, Sinks & Faucets:
Quality installation of new toilets, bathtubs, showers, sinks and faucets is done at your convenience.
Installation, repair or replacement of any kitchen sink garbage disposal system.
Frozen pipes are defrosted rapidly using a safe thawing machine for a fast thaw to get your water flowing once again.
No Hidden Fees or Costs!
No Hidden Fees Or Costs! Your technician will give your project cost before beginning work. The final bill will not exceed the quoted costs. Guaranteed.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What are your prices? Prices are aggressive and have even been described “reasonable”. You will always know the cost of your repair before work starts. Your estimate is based on your service requirements, not on an estimate of hours. This allows you get the fairest price achievable. Call now for an in person review and personalized cost estimate.
- Is your work guaranteed? Yes! You will be 100% satisfactory or your money will be returned. We ensure you are totally satisfied with the job provided before we depart. If you are not, we will work to overcome any issues. If we can not execute the repair to your satisfaction, your money will be refunded. Guaranteed!
- How quickly will you arrive? Same day or 24 hour emergency service is given. A plumber or technician often arrives within an hour.
- Are you licensed and insured? Yes. Our technicians, plumbers and master plumbers are licensed and insured. Additionally we ensure our expert team undergo ongoing structured education addressing new advances in the field of plumbing. This is key because it insures your plumbing problem is resolved with the most up to date technology and education available. Finally, each of the plumbers on staff has years of expertise addressing every plumbing matter you can imagine. No plumbing challenge is too tough or complicated.
- Will you come out on holidays and weekends? Yes! Emergencies seem to hit at the worst times including weekends, holidays and the middle of the night. Your plumbing difficulties won’t wait for the following business day, so our plumbers are on call 24 hours each day, every day. And our rates do not rise for these occasions.